Dan Max is a principal in the firm’s Business Law and Transactions group.
Dan counsels clients on strategic transactions and other complex matters, including mergers, acquisitions, financings, joint ventures, securities and corporate governance matters.
Dan regularly represents clients in general corporate and commercial matters, such as advising on capitalization, employment, customer/supplier and other commercial and contractual matters.
Dan also has experience advising clients in connection with commercial disputes and litigations, including indemnification claims and employee matters.
His clients include private companies, public companies, buyers, sellers, boards of directors, executives and entrepreneurs, with an emphasis in the technology and government contracting industries.
The following are representative matters handled by Dan (including work completed prior to joining Offit Kurman)
- ManTech Advanced Systems International, Inc. in acquisitions of Gryphon Technologies, Inc., Minerva Engineering, LLC and Tapestry Technologies, Inc.
- Bricata, Inc. in sale to Open Text Corporation.
- Suntiva, LLC in sale to LMI Holdings, Inc.
- Science Applications International Corp. in acquisition of Koverse, Inc. and $1.2 billion asset acquisition of Unisys Federal government contracting business.
- InnovoEdge, Inc. in sale to Megaport Ltd.
- BigBear (Open Solutions Group, Inc.) in sale to AEIndustrial private equity fund.
- AeroVironment, Inc. in connection with acquisition of Telerob, a German-based unmanned vehicle company.
- Opaq Networks, Inc. in sale of the company to Fortinet, Inc.
- ManTech International Corp. in acquisitions of H2M Group, LLC., a division of KForce Government Solutions, LLC, and InfoZen, LLC.
- Datum, LLC in sale to Infogix, Inc.
- G2 Inc. in sale to Huntington Ingalls Industries, Inc.
- Forcepoint LLC in $40.0 million acquisition of Israeli-based Skyfence business from Imperva, Inc.
- MarketForce Information, Inc. in sale transaction to Main Street Capital private equity fund.
- Opaq Networks, Inc. in two platform acquisitions.
- The Health Management Company in strategic transaction with Welsh Carson private equity fund.
- LGS Innovations in sale of CIO-SP3 division to Capstone Corp.
- ManTech International Corp. in acquisitions of Cypherpath Inc., Ocean’s Edge, Inc., Edaptive Systems, LLC., 7 Delta Inc. Allied Technology Group Inc., and Alta Systems, Inc.
- Euclid Systems Corp. in sale transaction to Essilor, Inc.
- Anthony Forest Products Company in $93.5 million sale to Canfor Corp.
- ManTech International Corp. in simultaneous sale of cyber solutions division to CounterTack, Inc. and equity investment in CounterTack, Inc.
- Spring Mobile Solutions, Inc. in sale of VAS business to Zenvia Mobile Serviços Digitais S.A.
- Fujitsu Services Ltd. in acquisition of GlobeRanger Corporation.
- TalkPoint Holdings, LLC in sale to American Teleconferencing Services, Ltd.
- Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited in sale of certain assets of its microcontroller and semiconductor business to Spansion LLC.
- Toshiba Tec Corporation in acquisition of RSS division of International Business Machines Corporation.
- Ancestry.com, Inc. in acquisition of FamilyLink.com, Inc.
- Anthony Forest Products Company in sale of timberlands and timber cutting rights to The Molpus Woodlands Group, LLC
- Spring Mobile Solutions, Inc. in venture financings.
- Construction company in reorganization to qualify for MBE status.
- Multiple venture backed companies in debt refinancing transactions.
- Numerous borrowers in obtaining PPP loans.
- Opaq Networks, Inc. in a Series B financing.
- Two members of a new management team with their employment, compensation and equity agreements at a private equity backed platform company.
- Axel Springer SE in investment in Group Nine, Zumper, Inc. and Thrillist.
- RiskLens, Inc. in Series B financing.
- Decisiv, Inc. in $30.0 million Series C financing.
- Origent Data Sciences, Inc. in venture capital financing.
- D3 Technology, Inc. in venture capital financing.
- Grace Studios, LLC in start-up financing.
- Black Math, Inc. in start-up financing.