- This event has passed.
Special Coronavirus Briefing for Hotel and Restaurant Employers
March 26, 2020 at 1:00 pm EDT
DATE AND TIME
March 26th, 2020
1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
The Coronavirus Crisis is presenting a host of new challenges for employers in the Hotel and Restaurant Industry. During this Special Briefing we will discuss existing and expected challenges you can expect to face in the weeks to come:
- Understanding the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Privacy vs. Protecting the Workforce: How to handle coworker concerns
- Americans With Disabilities Act: Stress/Anxiety, Flu?, Perceived disabilities?
- WARN ACT: Temporary layoffs and closures
- Required payments for Exempt vs. Non-Exempt Employees during closures
- Temporary lay-offs and Closures
- Sick leave: Mandatory, Permissive, and Wage Payment Rules
Please RSVP to this Special Briefing as space is limited.