- This event has passed.
Breakfast Bar Speaker Series – March
March 1, 2018 at 7:30 am ESTFree
Breakfast Bar Series:
Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
Join us for a presentation on Sexual Harassment in the Workplace with Linda Ostovitz. A light breakfast will be served! Register below.
Topics to be covered include:
- Policies companies should have to protect their business and its owners
- Whether business owners are liable for sexual harassment charges
- Employee training on how to behave in the workplace and what to do if they discover or witness sexual harassment
- HR and supervisor training on how to handle sexual harassment allegations
- What to do if a sexual harassment allegation or charge has been made
ABOUT LINDA OSTOVITZ
Linda Sorg Ostovitz is a family law attorney. Her legal experience spans more than 36 years. In this time, she has served as a leader, educator and advocate. Mrs. Ostovitz holds a prestigious fellowship in the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers. Currently, she serves as President for the Business Women’s Network of Howard County, by which she was chosen Woman of Distinction for 2014. Mrs. Ostovitz represents clients in Howard, Anne Arundel, Carroll and Baltimore Counties. Her practice focuses exclusively on divorce litigation and mediation, child custody and access, child support, alimony, business valuation, as well as property and asset distribution. In addition to providing legal representation in court, Mrs. Ostovitz provides mediation services to help families come to a fair and legally-sound conclusion outside of the traditional court proceedings.