News: Press Release
OnCourse Learning Partners With Strategic Compliance Partners
BROOKFIELD, Wis. — OnCourse Learning’s partnership with Strategic Compliance Partners (SCP) brings together the complementary services of two best-in-class providers of mortgage compliance in the financial services industry.
The OnCourse Learning-SCP alliance makes available the following services:
- Mortgage and compliance education.
- Cloud-based vendor management solutions.
- Attorney-driven, fixed price compliance programs.
- Mortgage compliance-focused consulting services.
“At OnCourse Learning, we are committed to providing our clients top-notch products and services,” said Brett Shively, executive vice president of OnCourse Learning Financial Services. “Partnering with Strategic Compliance Partners provides OnCourse Learning with the ability to help financial institutions efficiently and effectively manage their compliance programs, save time and money, all while providing professional resources to their compliance departments.”
“The partnership between OnCourse Learning and Strategic Compliance Partners allows our organizations to bring together years of compliance consulting and licensing and training, all enabled by technology,” Shively said.
OnCourse Learning Financial Services is a leader in providing governance, risk, compliance and professional development and compliance training for the mortgage, bank, credit union, gaming and nonbank financial services industries via a comprehensive course catalog and a sophisticated learning management system.
Strategic Compliance Partners is leading provider of innovative compliance management and consulting services for lenders of all sizes.
With a team that includes accomplished attorneys and experienced compliance practitioners, SCP provides innovative technologies and legal insight to deliver outstanding compliance consulting management and services to mortgage banks, warehouse banks, mortgage brokers and other financial institutions.
New mortgage compliance services
Through its partnership with SCP, OnCourse Learning now provides customers with a way to keep up with changes in regulatory mortgage compliance, including business process and efficiency, staff recruiting, in-depth compliance analysis and HMDA implementation. The products available are as follows:
- ShareDiligence Third Party Vendor Management: The cloud- and community-based automated vendor management system allows vendors to instantly perform third-party due diligence on an unlimited number of vendors every 90 days via industry-specific questionnaires. Lenders can share relevant information about their vendors as well as find additional vendors when needed.
- Real Time Compliance: For brokers and mini-correspondents who require up-to-date federal and state policies to meet agency and investor requirements, this program includes 30 minutes of compliance support a month to help implement policies or answer other compliance questions.
- Real Time Access: This provides smaller lenders with customized federal and state policies plus two hours of compliance support each month from a dedicated compliance consultant to assist with general questions.
- Real Time Compliance Coach: Support delivered by a dedicated compliance consultant for smaller lenders, brokers and mini-correspondents. Coach can assist with compliance matters or general questions.
For media inquiries, contact:
Deborah Filipek, Media Relations Manager
ABOUT ONCOURSE LEARNING
OnCourse Learning delivers licensure, regulatory and compliance education solutions throughout the nation’s leading industries including financial services, healthcare and real estate. Through trusted industry expertise, compliance management and technology solutions, OnCourse Learning focuses on advancing the e-learning environment for individuals and businesses to help to build new careers, empower employees through knowledge and identify efficiencies in corporate training management. OnCourse Learning offers a full suite of educational products including state and federally approved prelicensing and continuing education programs, accredited course content, exam prep tools, publications, e-books, events and a sophisticated and customizable learning management system and course-authoring tool. To learn more, visit OnCourseLearning.com.
ABOUT STRATEGIC COMPLIANCE PARTNERS
Strategic Compliance Partners provides mortgage banks, mortgage brokers, warehouse banks, depositories and other financial institutions fixed price, total compliance solutions that address the entirety of a lenders’ compliance management system, offering cutting-edge solutions that are both pro-business and compliant. To learn more, visit www.StrategicCompliancePartners.com.