Offit Kurman, a growing full-service firm serving the private client market, is seeking an Estate Planning Attorney to join the firm’s growing Estates and Trusts practice. This position will afford the attorney the opportunity to be mentored by two highly experienced and regionally prominent estates practitioners.
- Five plus (5+) years of experience practicing trusts and estates law.
- Ability to draft both basic and sophisticated estate planning documents including those which incorporate estate and income tax planning including irrevocable trusts.
- Experience catering to and addressing the planning needs of federally taxable estates.
- Demonstrated client relationship skills including the ability to lead in-person client meetings.
- Licensed to practice law in South Carolina.
- Ten plus (10+) years of experience practicing trusts and estates law.
- Additional license to practice law in North Carolina.
- An LLM degree in Estate Planning or Taxation.
- Experience administering probate estates.
- South Carolina residency and active community involvement in a city or town proximate to Offit Kurman’s Rock Hill, South Carolina office.
Interested, qualified candidates should forward their application materials to Michael Jude Di Gennaro, Esq, Attorney Recruitment Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org