Offit Kurman, a growing full-service firm serving the private client market, is expanding its New York Metro Area Estates team. We are seeking an estate planning attorney to join our Estates and Trusts practice in our New York office.
- Six plus (6+) years of experience practicing trusts and estates law.
- Demonstrated client relationship skills including the ability to lead in-person client meetings.
- Licensed to practice law in the State of New York.
- Eight plus (8+) years of experience practicing trusts and estates law.
- Ability to draft both basic and sophisticated estate planning documents with some exposure to those which incorporate estate and income tax planning including irrevocable trusts.
- Experience catering to and addressing the planning needs of high-net-worth clients.
- Experience administering probate estates.
Estimated salary range is $150,000 – $250,000 depending on experience and other qualifications.
Interested, qualified candidates should forward their application materials to Michael Jude Di Gennaro, Esq, Attorney Recruitment Manager at: email@example.com
AGENCY SUBMISSIONS WELCOMED