Offit Kurman, a growing full-service Am Law 200 firm serving the private client market, is seeking a Family Law Attorney to join the firm’s growing Family Law practice. This position will afford the Family Law attorney the ability to work with and be mentored by the President-elect of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers.
- Three (3) to ten (10) years of litigation experience with at least three (3) years of family law experience and a strong commitment to supporting a family law practice.
- Experience representing clients in family law matters including separation, complex divorce, contested custody, spousal and child support, and division of marital property.
- Experience handling motion hearings, discovery, negotiations, and trials and managing large caseloads.
- Licensed to practice law in the state of South Carolina.
- Completion of all Rule 403 requirements.
Position is available in firm’s Spartanburg, South Carolina office. Interested, qualified candidates should send resumes to Michael Di Gennaro, Esq., Attorney Recruitment Manager, at email@example.com.
AGENCY SUBMISSIONS WELCOMED