Offit Kurman is currently seeking a talented and experienced Family Law Attorney to join our Baltimore office. We are seeking a candidate with a strong background in representing clients in Maryland on a wide range of family law matters, including separation, divorce, custody disputes, spousal and child support, and marital property issues.
- Manage a busy family law caseload.
- Prepare and draft various legal documents, including discovery, motions, and briefs.
- Take and defend depositions.
- Attend mediations, hearings and trials.
- Minimum of eight years of experience practicing family law,
- Ability to handle a high volume of cases while maintaining attention to detail and meeting deadlines.
- Prefer candidates with 1st chair trial experience.
- Licensed to practice law in Maryland.
Interested candidates should send resume to Leigh Novack at firstname.lastname@example.org