Offit Kurman, a growing full-service firm serving the private client market, is expanding its New York Estates and Trusts team.
- Ten plus (10+) years of experience practicing trusts and estates law.
- Ability to first-chair draft both basic and sophisticated estate planning documents which incorporate estate and income tax planning including irrevocable trusts.
- Experience catering to and addressing the planning needs of high-net-worth clients.
- Demonstrated client relationship skills including the ability to lead in-person client meetings.
- Licensed to practice law in the State of New York.
*This is open to recruiters. We request that outside recruiters submit resumes blindly until the firm expresses an interest in the candidate