Offit Kurman, a growing full-service Am Law 200 firm serving the private client market, is seeking an Estate Planning and Administration Associate for its Columbia, Maryland office.
- At least three years of experience drafting estate planning documents and administering estates in Maryland
- Ability to draft basic and intermediate estate planning documents
- Ability to administer probate estates in Maryland
- Ability to prepare accountings
- Ability to prepare estate tax returns
- Demonstrated client relationship skills
- Licensed to practice law in Maryland.
If interested, please send resume to Michael DiGennaro at email@example.com.
AGENCY SUBMISSIONS WELCOMED