Temporary Document Management Specialist (Tysons Corner)
Offit Kurman, a quickly growing full-service law firm, is currently seeking a Temporary Document Management Specialist to join its Tysons Corner, VA office.
The Temporary Document Management Specialist will provide support to other legal support staff through the management of document workflow, managing paper and electronic files, providing general administrative back-up, and other duties as assigned. Applicants should have 1 year or more of word processing, records management or general clerical support, preferably within a law firm setting. Additional experience with electronic filing systems, various document management technologies and scanning experience is strongly preferred.
- File, index, sort, scan, copy and store documents in electronic system.
- Extensive copying and printing projects required.
- Manage and sort emails.
- Create and update binders.
- Manage file/data conversions.
- Locate, retrieve and deliver materials and files upon request.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to work full time with a flexible schedule, potential for some weekends but very limited.
- Knowledge of filing systems and standards.
- Able to multi-task and efficiently manage changing priorities.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal form.
Offit Kurman is one of the fastest-growing, full-service law firms in the United States. Offit Kurman offers a collegial, comfortable, and professional work environment, as well as competitive salary and benefits, to include Paid Time Off and 401(k) matching. We are a proud EEO employer and we are committed to a diverse workforce.