I really respect Ms.Freeman for coming to my defense in my hour of need she was simply the best lawyer that I have ever used and I have had to use lawyers more than a few times in my life. She paid attention to me and listened to my worries and spoke to me about them and the whole divorce process. I felt like I was informed and knowledgeable about my case. I highly recommend Tanya for family law cases.
Tanya is an exceptionally talented lawyer who helped me to win the best result for my case. I will be forever grateful to her and her staff for getting me through all the process. If you want the best lawyer look no further and hire Tanya she was all that for me.
Mrs. Freeman guided me through difficult times like well experience pro. Whenever I had any qualms or fears she would calm them and present solutions to any problems. She is simply a fantastic lawyer!
Tanya Freeman is a wonderful attorney. I have the pleasure of having her as my attorney. She is passionate, knows the law and works hard on your behalf. Easy to talk to, you get the sense you’re talking to a friend in return feeling very comfortable discussing your case and feelings. If you’re looking for a great attorney to fight for your rights, I highly recommend Tanya Freeman.
My choice for a lawyer is Tanya, she was absolutely fantastic handling my custody case. I very highly recommend her because takes time to really listen to you and fights the case like she is you. She was very aggressive and spoke like an expert when she talked to the judge and the other lawyer. Best of all she won my motion.
The first time I met Mrs. Freeman was when I filed my complaint for divorce. From that moment I knew that I had chosen the right attorney for my case. She kept me informed throughout the entire process and not once did I feel the need to doubt her judgement. She understood my concerns and fought for them diligently. Because of her, I have learned to compromise without losing my integrity and I will be forever grateful. I will definitely recommend Mrs. Freeman to anyone in need of an honest, compassionate and dedicated attorney
Xiomara Soto via
She’s the only person I want handling my legal afairs present and future because she can be trusted. I found her just in time and she litterally saved me!! Because of her I have peace of mind.. I am eternally grateful for her and her professional fury to defend me. Id hire her a million times and give my highest recommendations.
* Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances. Our success is not only measured by the results we get for our clients. It is also measured by the way our clients feel about our work. If you are a client of ours, please take a minute to write a short review about your experience with our law firm. View more information here
"What You Need to Know About Child Custody from a Family Law Attorney"
Resolving issues vital to your child’s future Child custody can be one of the most difficult issues a parent faces…
"What You Need to Know About Child Support from a Family Law Attorney"
Dedicated to your children’s well-being Parents must consider not only how divorce affects them, but also how it affects their children — both emotionally…
"What You Need to Know About Divorce from a Family Law Attorney"
Helping you move forward after divorce The end of a marriage is often a highly emotional and legally complex experience.…View All
* Lead Counsel is a publication of Thomson Reuters. The Lead Counsel Rating is awarded to attorneys who maintain a clean disciplinary history, meet specific verified litigation requirements and receive multiple peer endorsements. The selection process can be viewed at www.leadcounsel.org. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of NJ.
* AVVO Ratings are published by Avvo Inc. The Avvo rating system evaluates a lawyer’s background based on response forms completed by clients and other lawyers as well as professional achievements, years of practice and other significant criteria. AVVO’s rating methodology can be viewed at www.avvo.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of N.J.
* Super Lawyers is a publication of Thomson Reuters. The selection process is conducted by an independent firm that determines which lawyers in New Jersey have attained a high degree of peer recognition & professional achievement. The selection process can be viewed at www.superlawyers.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of NJ.
* American Institute of Family Law (10 Best Client Satisfaction; Top10 Under 40) “To be named an attorney must be formally nominated by the board, client, and/or fellow Attorney; have attained the highest degree of professional achievement in his or her field of law; and having done so with an impeccable Client Satisfaction rating. To learn more about the selection process see www.aiofla.org. No aspect of this has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.