Education & Admissions
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Faculty, AICPA Expert Witness Skills Workshop, 2016-2017
- Co-Chair Bar Association of Montgomery County Maryland, Family Law Section, 2015-2017
- Co-Founder Living With Childhood Leukemia Foundation - 501 (c) (3) Organization
- Co-Chair, Law Day, Bar Association of Montgomery County Maryland, Family Law Section
- Maryland State Bar Association,
- Women’s Bar Association
- Bar Association of Montgomery County, Maryland
- Member, Inns of Court
- Volunteer, Maryland New Directions
- Program Chair, Bar Association of Montgomery County Maryland, Family Law Section, 2014
- Room Parent for Bunnies, The Goddard School
- Smart CEO Power Player, 2014
Family Law Corner Newsletter Archive
"My Spouse is an Alcoholic. How Will This Impact My Custody Case?"
The goal is to keep the children safe while still maintaining a relationship with their alcoholic parent. Ideally, both parents…
"Dividing Stocks in Divorce"
If your spouse has stocks, they will need to be identified as marital or non-marital, valued and divided or offset…
"Should I File a Joint Tax Return with My Separated Spouse?"
When it comes time to file tax returns, those of our clients who are separated but not yet divorced often…View All