Robert J. Kresslein focuses his practice on commercial real estate lending, business planning, and commercial real estate transactions. Mr. Kresslein is the former President of the Maryland Bar Foundation, and Trustee of Sheppard & Pratt Health Systems, Inc. He also was the former Chair of Offit Kurman's Banking and Finance Practice. Mr. Kresslein currently serves as Treasurer of the Maryland Democratic Party.
- Member, Board of Trustees, Sheppard Pratt Health Systems Inc.
- Member and Former Chair, Frederick County Democratic State Central Committee
- Former Chairman, Board of Directors, Way Station, Inc.
- Treasurer, Maryland Democratic Party
- Maryland Bar Foundation, President
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Frederick County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Board of Governors, former member
- Frederick County Estate Planning Council, founding member and former President
- Appointed in 1995 by Governor Parris N. Glendening as a member of the Maryland Aviation Commission, responsible for capital and policy matters at BWI Airport and promotion of regional aviation activity, where he served until 2006
- Frederick County Charter Writing Board
- Frederick County Chamber of Commerce
- Best Lawyer, Best Lawyers in America, 2023-2024