Keith Schiszik focuses his practice on complex family law matters involving pre-nuptial agreements, separation agreements and litigation of divorce and child custody matters. He is a certified mediator and serves as Court-appointed Counsel for children in custody cases, as well as being trained in the Collaborative Divorce process.
- Maryland Super Lawyers, Family Law: 2007 – Present
- 2011 Beverly Groner Award from the Maryland State Bar Association Family Law Section for "dedication to the practice of family law through a distinguished legal career"
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Rated for Highest Level of Professional Excellence
- Multiple presentations to the Maryland Judicial College to train Judges on family law issues
- Multi-year trainer for Lawyer Certification to serve as Childrens’ Attorney
- Presenter at AFCC (Association of Family and Conciliation Courts) Annual Meetings in Chicago, Seattle, Minneapolis, Ottawa Ontario and Washington, D.C.
- Frequent trainer throughout Maryland for Continuing Legal Education for Lawyers on family law matters
- Presentations at the National Conference of Family Court Judges, America Bar Association “Children and the Law Conference