Education & Admissions
- Adjunct Professor, University of Delaware Lerner School of Business
- Chair, Employer Advocacy Committee, Delaware State Chamber of Commerce, 2021-22
- Professional Speaker
- Delaware State Bar Association, Alternative Dispute Resolution Section Current Vice-Chair
- Delaware State Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section (Previous Secretary and Chair)
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section (Rights and Responsibilities Committee)
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- Delaware Women’s Leadership Conference (Planning Committee and Moderator)
- Delaware State Bar Association, Women and Law Section
- Delaware State Chamber of Commerce (Employer Advocacy Committee)
Getting Back to Work During COVID-19: The New Normal from an Employment Attorney’s Perspective
WEBINAR HELD Tuesday, June 16th, 20208:30 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. This live webinar is eligible for 1 Hour of CPE!…
"What You Should Know About the New Pregnant Workers Fairness Act"
There’s another new federal law providing additional protections to pregnant employees. The Pregnant Workers Fairness Act (PWFA) requires employers with 15…
"The Power of Mediation: Mediator Settles Fox News v. Dominion Voting Systems During European River Cruise"
Mediator to the rescue again! Mediator Jerry Roscoe was called in by counsel for Fox News and Dominion Voting Systems…
"PUMP Act Changes Protections for Working Mothers"
Congress passed the bipartisan Providing Urgent Maternal Protections (PUMP) for Nursing Mothers Act as part of the omnibus budget bill…View All