Education & Admissions
- University of Delaware Lerner School of Business, Adjunct Professor
- Wilmington University, Guest Lecturer
- Professional speaker and radio show guest
- Employer Advocacy Committee, Delaware State Chamber of Commerce, Chair, 2021-2022
- Delaware State Bar Association, Alternative Dispute Resolution Section, Vice-Chair, 2021 – present
- Delaware State Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section, Past Chair
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section
- Delaware Women’s Leadership Conference Planning Committee
- Delaware State Bar Association, Women and Law Section
- Forum for Executive Women
"U.S. Department of Labor Announces Proposed Rules Designating More Workers as Non-Exempt from Overtime"
Today, the U.S. Department of Labor announced a proposal to “Define and Delimit the Exemptions for Executive, Administrative, Professional, Outside…
There’s another new federal law providing additional protections to pregnant employees. The Pregnant Workers Fairness Act (PWFA) requires employers with 15…
"The Power of Mediation: Mediator Settles Fox News v. Dominion Voting Systems During European River Cruise"
Mediator to the rescue again! Mediator Jerry Roscoe was called in by counsel for Fox News and Dominion Voting Systems…View All