Katherine is an experienced litigation attorney in the Commercial Litigation and Toxic Tort Practice Group.
Katherine focuses her practice on the defense of product liability and toxic tort cases serving as National Coordinating Counsel in complex multijurisdictional claims. Katherine’s practice involves designing and implementing case strategies in cases across the country.
Katherine also has extensive experience handling the defense of workers’ compensation claims.
- Serves as part of a team that is National Coordinating Counsel for a Fortune 500 engineering, construction, and maintenance company
- Prelitigation workup, including research, investigation, and document review for the company’s international and domestic work
- Responsibilities include defense strategies, risk management and analyzing potential liabilities, discovery, overseeing external counsel, and expert and fact witness development and depositions
- Part of trial team that received a defense verdict for alleged construction-related asbestos exposure
- Regional counsel for automotive company defending product liability cases
- Local counsel for small engineering firm defending products liability cases