Jonathan Smoller is a Principal attorney in the firm’s Litigation practice group. He focuses his practice on real estate and business litigation. Mr. Smoller has trial and arbitration experience in representing both individual and corporate clients in litigation involving commercial leases, residential purchase and sale agreements, title and related real property matters, accounting, construction law partnership/shareholder dispute and creditors’ rights in both state and federal courts.
- Co-author, Bribe?!? – What Bribe?!?, 2012
- LA Business Law Examiner, Arbitrator Immunity, July 15, 2010
- Represented charter jet company involving a dispute with Gulfstream jet owner
- Represented secured lenders in mechanic’s lien litigation involving Southern California condominium and hotel projects
- Defended major title insurance company in bad faith and mortgage fraud cases
- Defended NY real estate firm in commercial lease dispute with global fashion company
- Represented iconic American toy manufacturer in a lawsuit filed by Hollywood celebrity