James S. Arico is a Principal attorney in Offit Kurman’s Real Estate practice group. His practice focuses on real estate ventures including, but not limited to, acquisitions, sales, development, leasing, finance and tax-free exchanges.
Jim is also active in the business and corporate law practices inherent to real estate transactions. His clients include corporations, limited liability companies, limited partnerships family trusts, and individuals involved in real estate development, real estate finance, real estate management, information technology, entertainment, restaurant and leisure industries.
While his practice concentrates on real estate, Jim is motivated to develop long-term relationships with his clients to better understand them personally, assess the totality of their legal needs and assist the clients in taking advantage of the broad range of legal services Offit Kurman has to offer.
- From December 2020 to December 2022, Jim acted as lead counsel in the sale of over $140 million worth of real estate
- Acts as counsel for families with significant legacy assets consisting of various types of industrial, commercial and residential real properties
- Represents an entertainment industry client in the lease of commercial office space throughout the county
- Acted as counsel in the sale of a boutique hotel in downtown Los Angeles
- Served as counsel in the acquisition, development and leasing of significant restaurant operations
- Represented a privately-owned corporation in the aerospace manufacturing business in the sale of its real estate assets as part of the sale of assets to a public company