Faith E. Miros is Counsel in the firm’s Real Estate practice group. Faith’s clients include commercial landlords and tenants, real estate developers and individual investors in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. She advises clients on real estate matters related to acquisitions, dispositions, financing, development, leasing and management.
Faith represents commercial real estate clients in the acquisition, disposition and financing of multifamily, industrial, office, retail and mixed-use properties and in leasing industrial, retail and office space. She also regularly works with real estate developers in negotiating requisite agreements regarding construction and redevelopment projects. With the ability to draw upon a team of colleagues, Faith also assists clients in industries including hospitality, healthcare, construction, environmental sustainability, banking and finance, tax, corporate and cannabis.
Faith is routinely engaged by sole proprietors, small businesses and national corporations to advise on complex transactions that include the acquisition and disposition of stock and assets across a broad range of industries. She additionally advises on entity formation, negotiation of agreements of joint ventures and strategic alliances, debt and equity restructuring and reorganizations.
Faith was recognized by (201) Magazine as a top lawyer in real estate for Bergen County.
- Represented the property owner/developer in connection with a $14 million financing for a hotel development project in the Mott Haven area of the Bronx in New York
- Represented the purchaser in connection with a $19 million acquisition and $15 million financing of a commercial condominium unit on Fifth Avenue in the Garment District in New York
- Represented the purchaser in connection with a $2.2 million acquisition of a motor vehicle franchise and a $5.4 million acquisition of the real property where the business operates in a planned development business district in Warren County, New Jersey
- Represented the purchaser in connection with a $7.3 million acquisition of an assemblage of parcels for development of a luxury multi-family residential community in Ridgewood, New Jersey
- Represented the landlord of a Paramus, New Jersey property in connection with leases to a Fortune 500 company and a national packaged goods company and retailer
- Represented the purchaser in connection with a $5.5 million acquisition of a multi-use building in a landmark area of Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn, New York
- Represented the property owner in connection with a $2.95 million financing of a multi-family landmark building in the historic Chelsea district in New York
- Represented the lessee in connection with the exercise of an option to purchase industrial property in Long Island City, New York, pursuant to a lease entered with the New York City Industrial Development Agency as part of its tax incentive program
- Represented the seller in connection with a $12.45 million sale of a condominium unit in a global landmark building in the Tribeca district of New York
- Represented the purchaser in connection with a $3 million acquisition and $1.3 million financing of a retail property subject to a triple net lease in Suffolk County, New York
- Represented the purchaser in connection with a $1.3 million acquisition of a multi-unit residential building subject to foreclosure in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, New York