David S. Greber is a highly experienced attorney specializing in business law, privacy and data protection, intellectual property and estate planning. With his ability to simplify complex matters and provide valuable advice, David serves as an accessible advisor, excellent listener, practical strategist, effective teacher and efficient implementer for his clients.
The following are more specific examples of the types of legal work Mr. Greber does and the kinds of clients he typically represents:
- Business Law: Dave assists business owners in starting with proper planning, ensuring smooth transitions and preserving relationships. He also has experience in shareholder disputes and has helped clients buy and sell businesses using asset and stock purchase agreements.
- Intellectual Property Law: Dave provides transactional and litigation representation for various intellectual-property-oriented businesses, including software developers, architects, and artists. He also assists clients in registering their copyright and trademark interests.
- Estate Planning: Dave listens closely to clients' hopes, dreams, and concerns, and designs customized estate plans to fit their unique circumstances. He drafts living trusts, wills, powers of attorney, living wills, and advanced directives.
- "EU Privacy Earthquake: Can U.S. Companies Comply With GDPR After 'Schrems II'?"
- "Electronic Signatures Can Be Virtually Worthless"
- "Does Your LLC Need Some Corporate Flair?"
- “Reaching Across the Pond: How the European Union’s Privacy Regulation Might Apply to a U.S. Business”
- “California’s New Consumer Privacy Act: Will It Apply to Your Business?”