Christopher (Clay) Blackburn is an associate in the firm’s Business Law and Transactions group. He represents companies of all sizes, boards of directors and investors in a wide variety of complex corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, asset sales, strategic growth investments, leveraged buyouts, reorganizations and joint ventures. Clay also has substantial experience advising clients on corporate governance issues, employee compensation, securities law and regulatory compliance and structuring and negotiating ownership agreements.
- Terradepth in connection with its Series A financing round
- Landsea Holdings Corporation in its business combination with LF Capital Acquisition Corp.
- Marriott International in its contested acquisition of Starwood Hotels & Resorts
- UTi Worldwide in connection with its acquisition by DSV
- Atwood Oceanics in its acquisition by Ensco
- Trinity Merger Corp. in its business combination with Broadmark Realty Capital Inc.
- MidOcean Partners in connection with its acquisition of Florida Food Products
- CACI International in its unsolicited bid for the acquisition of CSRA
- Verisign in connection with the sale of its iDefense business to Accenture
- L Catterton in connection with its acquisition of Saje Natural Wellness