Bryn Sherman’s practice focus as a bankruptcy attorney is on both civil litigation and real estate litigation, with a concentration in representing creditors rights in bankruptcy. She also represents commercial and residential developers, owners and landlords in all types of disputes, in addition to local and regional banks in all matters, including strategic loan documentation, business fraud, foreclosures and workouts.
Bryn currently serves on the USABS and Vision Solar board of directors.
POINTS OF DISTINCTION
- Featured in Top 100 People in Real Estate, 2021
- Featured in Vanguard Magazine, Women in Law, May 2020
- Named to Martindale-Hubbell's AV Preeminent® Top Rated Lawyers
- 2019-2023, Named to "Maryland Super Lawyers"
- 2013 – 2023, Selected by her peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America
- Flood Doctor, Inc. v. Endeka Enterprises, LLC, et al. (2013 CA 006484 B). Successfully represented property owner in dismissing $600,000 breach of contract action filed by an unlicensed contractor in the District of Columbia. Prevailed at the trial court level and on appeal.